ClubRoadster.net banner

Tamiya R/C Eunos Roadster

28K views 89 replies 48 participants last post by  Faded92Mx5 
#1 ·
I know we've all seen them. Well... I totally wasted $160 & picked one up off ebay last week. I'm not as well-versed in R/C as I was as a kid. I know the one I just picked up is based on the M-04 chassis. I still need to pick up a battery, charger & a radio. So anyway, who all here has one? I know I'm not the only one...

#35 ·
toyscube.com where I ordered mine from seems to be the cheapest. Came from korea, didnt take too long to ship.

Drive it a few times a week at work in the shop, already killed a motor and later the esc due to water (bad idea was fun for a few minutes though)

Modded the knuckles and "frame" of it as well as using a 21 tooth gear. I should get some pictures up of it.

#39 ·
There are so many of these I want to build.

The NOPRO rotary racing miata would be my first project, and then make the NB look like my car. Then I could start on all the rediculous oni camber VIP rides and muscle car rides that I would never drive in real life but really want to own

#46 ·
I have an HPI Nitro RS4-2 or something like that from back in high school... i noticed everyone seems to have electric powered cars nowadays. Is there a reason gas powered ones aren't used anymore? I really likes playing with mine but i haven't really touched it in years, maybe ill just sell it.

#47 ·
people are lazy and dont like tuning nitro cars i worked at a hobbyshop as a tech for three years and all they had me doing was tuning carbs all day just for the weather to change and change the tune. electric is just so much easier charge a battery and go. Electric cars are also faster alot faster.

just ordered my mo4m miata hopefully it will be here soon

#53 ·
Hi All,

I have a TA04 Pro and TB Evo 1 electric RC
and I have a TG10 R nitro RC.

I want to sell the TA04 Pro and the TB EVO 1 chassis but i think they are so old that no one use these any more?! haha

Anyone know if the NB body is 1:10?

thanks

#60 · (Edited)
^^^ want to know as well. I traded in all my electric rc (TA04 pro and TB Evo) and got a HPI Savage X SS ( I like nitro more than electric) monster truck... now i want to get the NB body on the monster truck!

:)
About the electric VS nitro. I saw something on youtube about the brushless motor is stronger than nitro engine... i don't know much about that since i am old school with nitro.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
found it http://archive.hpiracing.com/kits/heritage/nm-m.htm

#67 ·
ok, so whats the best chassis you can fit an NA shell onto? Seems like I can get an M-04M as a complete kit, but it seems to be outdated now?
Would like to try drifting and general car park messing about at the meets, but I'm not sure the M chassis wil do it?

Russell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.