ClubRoadster.net banner

Official Roll Bar Thread

542K views 2K replies 578 participants last post by  Bryan 
#1 ·
is there a roll bar thread in this forum? I've searched but did find one. please post your roll bar. thanksZ. does anyone have pictures of bsp roll bars?

#53 ·
Re: roll bar thread?

Heres my harddog cage with excessive padding. Id like to get it added on to some this year tho.

something more along these lines
do you have any problems with the padding interfering with the mounting of the hardtop?
Not really, the padding is offset anyways. So if there is an area where clearances are close you can just use the thinner side in that area. But I really dont have any clearnace problems with it.

#55 ·

do you have any problems with the padding interfering with the mounting of the hardtop?
I had to shave the top of my SFI padding to be flat with the top plane of my rollbar to allow my hardtop to fit. Not much material was removed from the padding, since I had it angled down, just the top edge needed shaved. I just used a sharp knife. When I covered it, you couldn't tell it was shaved.

And when I had my wreck and my head hit it, I lived, so I guess I didn't remove too much. :mrgreen:

#57 ·

Do cages get annoying if your DD ?
my car was my dd until i got my corolla (for the MPG). it was my daily for a long time with the full cage and door bars and not to mention i have the bucket seat.
but its not too bad, its pretty easy getting in and out, but then again i'm just 135lbs and 5ft7in asian person

i get more complaints from passengers, because on that side the passenger can only choose leg room or the choice to recline. :lol:

#58 ·

Do cages get annoying if your DD ?
my car was my dd until i got my corolla (for the MPG). it was my daily for a long time with the full cage and door bars and not to mention i have the bucket seat.
but its not too bad, its pretty easy getting in and out, but then again i'm just 135lbs and 5ft7in asian person

i get more complaints from passengers, because on that side the passenger can only choose leg room or the choice to recline. :lol:
Nah, just that excited to install my birthday present! (31 yrs old)

#61 ·

dude i'll PM you my number if you want. i'll help ya next time. hell if you can make the ride up rt1 i could even get us a garage to use.

#62 ·

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k76/kfc03/DSC00564.jpg

Harddog M1 hardtop with DD , driver is pretty safe from the bar , passenger not so much , I will be investing in some padding soon[/quote]
That looks more like a M2 Sport given the bent rear supports.

#65 ·
#70 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.