ClubRoadster.net banner
945K views 30K replies 172 participants last post by  Agent935 
#1 ·
hello all! I think its time for a meet soon. Anyone around this next week/ weekend? I have a buddy that just purchased a white '95 with hard top and is looking to get some pics as well. Anyone interested?

#301 ·
Re: Meet&Drive / Pshoot

what time were you planning on heading out to the track joe? I might meet up with you at AR or something and we can convoy up there

#303 ·

It's time has cam and gone lol yes that's my attempt at horrible automotive humor :D

#304 ·

I'm going to be at the track bright and early at 7:00.

So the hole used for the dowel pin as eroded causing the hole to get bigger and causing my start-up issues. I can move the sprocket about a tooth/tooth and a half.

#305 ·

ok well that's a bit early for me lol I'll probably try and show up around 9-ish. What's the cost if there is one?

#307 ·
#309 ·

I'm going to be at the track bright and early at 7:00.

So the hole used for the dowel pin as eroded causing the hole to get bigger and causing my start-up issues. I can move the sprocket about a tooth/tooth and a half.
This is on the re-drilled cam gear on your exhaust cam right?

I used Matt's cam gear as a template when I drilled my cam gear. I hope mine's not doomed! I should probably check that out. I remember when we drilled my cam gear we noticed that in both Matt's and mine there was a little bit of play because the dowel hole was just a hair too large. It hasn't caused a problem for me yet though.

You said that it was going to cost more and take longer than you had expected to fix it. What are you doing to fix it? Are you redrilling it again? Having a machine shop do it?

#311 ·

I have several extra cam gears and one is currently at the machine shop. Cost: $60

Nial, no problem I hope you and everyone else had fun today. I'm exhausted.

#312 ·

Now I'm motivated to take some driver education days and get my car out there. I might sign up for the cascade sports car club one on august 13th. I need to just pull the trigger and sign up and not think twice

#313 ·

Do it! And don't worry you will have an instructor with you and in the novice group you don't have to worry about passing. You and your car will be fine and you might even find Paul, John Hudak or Eddie as your instructor.

#315 ·

hey Nial sign me up to while your at it :p

Thanks for rides Joe I had a blast and so did Tasha. Any plans for a drive tomorrow? If not, Tash and I are going to the coast for the afternoon and anyone is welcome to tag along.

#316 ·

I need to go to DEQ tomorrow mornig ASAP! since my tags expire tomorrow. FML

But afterwards I would be down for a drive to the beach, that could be fun! Chris you thinkin seaside? canon?

#317 · (Edited)

Pacific City most likely and we probably won't be leaving till like 2-ish so hopefully more people can go

BTW how's that SC issue going? I remember you saying your having issues with a boost actuator or something.

#318 ·

BTW how's that SC issue going? I remember you saying your having issues with a boost actuator or something.
I ordered the DDM wonder braket last week, still waiting for it to arrive. I re-zip tied it and its doing a little better....but really just need that part to arrive already!

Where the hell is pacific city? is there anything cool there?

#319 ·

Where the hell is pacific city? is there anything cool there?
It's north of lincoln city and I don't remember what's there haven't been in a while. There's a beach and an ocean but other than that I'm not sure lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.