Politics and Such Discussion Thread - ClubRoadster.net
ClubRoadster.net Main

Go Back   ClubRoadster.net > DISCUSSION > Pub Roadster


Pub Roadster Non-Automotive General Chit Chat


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 05:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Haerie Ballsagna
 
concealer404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,900
Default Politics and Such Discussion Thread

This is the place to do it. I am NOT creating this thread to keep everything that could be possibly related to politics by three degrees of separation out of Random Thoughts, but as a place to get in depth.

This is where you post about things if you want to get farther than "Oh man isn't this weird/funny/stupid/obnoxious/smart?"


This is NOT a place where personal attacks will be tolerated.
There will be a 1 week MINIMUM ban enacted upon anyone who breaks that rule, no warnings will be issued. You're all adults, or close enough to them that you can treat each other with respect. Just because Jimbob doesn't agree with your views doesn't mean he's a big fat meanyhead.

Pretty simple: Don't be an asshole.


I will flesh out more rules if necessary, but i'd love for this to be self-policing.


With that, ENJOY!
__________________
PM me for Amsoil fluids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Bell
Understanding how it works and even it's limitations doesn't really matter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Bell
Gotta tell you, Quaker Oats with Jose is a real treat.
corky
concealer404 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-11-2015, 05:30 PM   #2 (permalink)
Alexander Supertramp
 
morr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Okinawa, Japan
Posts: 4,666
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

__________________
Quote:
I'm pretty concerned with how my tow hooks sound.
morr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 06:40 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
ncorlis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: San Marcos, TX
Posts: 1,941
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Donald Trump 2016: There will be hell toup'ee
"We will overcomb"
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ncorlis is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Motorboat Captain
 
aarrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,424
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

The end is near. However, Donald won't be president. Jeb will.

It doesn't really matter who is president though. It's not like they actually do anything other than read from a prompt. Another face people can relate to or hate. It's a pendulum. There is no Republican or Democrat. Just another puppet for the machine.
__________________
'85 Chevy Celebrity, '95 Civic EJ1, '99 Olds Alero, '04 MSM, '96 911, '01 740i Sport, '91 NA, '06 NC '13 PRHT CLUB


IG: merlow993 for pics of me doing sweet jumps.
aarrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Za Lord
 
UrbanFuturistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Gun-shine State
Posts: 936
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

I still maintain that if they wanted John to be president, they should have trotted him out instead of George W. The Bush fleet has sailed, and their dynasty card has been pulled.

However, I do think that the president is more than a talking head. Its just that this one has been so much more of a talking head than anything else, that really highlights it. But youre right, though. Increasingly, Republican and Democrat are two sides of the same coin. Why do you think they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to discredit, demean and outright destroy anyone on the horizon who is third party? Because it stands as a serious disruption to the status quo.

What Americans dont really realise, and you can gather this just by talking to people, is that we really do hold the power. What I mean here is, when you talk to people and they say that they didnt vote, but if they had it wouldnt have counted anyhow. Which is bullshit. But so many people have bought into the party line, hook line and sinker, that they cant open their eyes to see whats really going on. And so it really doesnt count.

We have to stop fighting each other. We have to all get behind a candidate and really show the "base" of each party that we DONT agree with the shit they spew, or the lies and balderdash they use to keep us divided. Whether its gay marriage, abortion, the failed drug war or whatever else they come up with this week to keep our focus away from what they are really doing.
__________________
フィリップとうふ店
UrbanFuturistic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Motorboat Captain
 
aarrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 9,424
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanFuturistic View Post
I still maintain that if they wanted John to be president, they should have trotted him out instead of George W. The Bush fleet has sailed, and their dynasty card has been pulled.

However, I do think that the president is more than a talking head. Its just that this one has been so much more of a talking head than anything else, that really highlights it. But youre right, though. Increasingly, Republican and Democrat are two sides of the same coin. Why do you think they go OUT OF THEIR WAY to discredit, demean and outright destroy anyone on the horizon who is third party? Because it stands as a serious disruption to the status quo.

What Americans dont really realise, and you can gather this just by talking to people, is that we really do hold the power. What I mean here is, when you talk to people and they say that they didnt vote, but if they had it wouldnt have counted anyhow. Which is bullshit. But so many people have bought into the party line, hook line and sinker, that they cant open their eyes to see whats really going on. And so it really doesnt count.

We have to stop fighting each other. We have to all get behind a candidate and really show the "base" of each party that we DONT agree with the shit they spew, or the lies and balderdash they use to keep us divided. Whether its gay marriage, abortion, the failed drug war or whatever else they come up with this week to keep our focus away from what they are really doing.
It's this exactly. My gf is a shining example. her parent's "raised" her republican. She votes republican. When asked to name a republican policy that she likes, she's stumped.

When it comes to our rights and how much of them we're at risk of losing, I feel we're the last generation that is really going to care. We're the last that will remember what it was like before the Patriot Act, the last to know what it was like before Homeland Security. Our kids will think checkpoints, eavesdropping, search and seizure without warrants, etc are normal operating procedure.

If we're going to do anything that's going to change the direction our country is headed, it had better happen soon.
__________________
'85 Chevy Celebrity, '95 Civic EJ1, '99 Olds Alero, '04 MSM, '96 911, '01 740i Sport, '91 NA, '06 NC '13 PRHT CLUB


IG: merlow993 for pics of me doing sweet jumps.
aarrow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Member
 
Derek86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanc-Gnar
Posts: 547
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Thanks, Concealer. I can certainly abide by being decent. I will also not feed a troll if someone wants to destroy decent discussion, I hope everyone else feels the same way.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ncorlis View Post
Donald Trump 2016: There will be hell toup'ee
"We will overcomb"
Oh my, this is wonderful.
__________________
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, Overnight parts from Japan. (Sold)
2006 John Cooper Works Mini S, Charlie Croker
1999 F-250, The Blue Goose
2007 Sportster Roadster 1200, 'murica.
2006 Suzuki C90T, Tour-machine
Derek86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 08:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Old Threads > New Threads
 
Stoly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SoCal
Posts: 5,258
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Sub'd
__________________
Stoly is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 08:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Member
 
Derek86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanc-Gnar
Posts: 547
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

I agree with the third party thing, people are intent at firing off at the other party and towing the party lines they forget we can vote for whomever we want.

I have been registered as "No Party Affiliation" since I was about 22.
__________________
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, Overnight parts from Japan. (Sold)
2006 John Cooper Works Mini S, Charlie Croker
1999 F-250, The Blue Goose
2007 Sportster Roadster 1200, 'murica.
2006 Suzuki C90T, Tour-machine

Last edited by Derek86; 08-12-2015 at 06:47 AM.
Derek86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-11-2015, 11:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Za Lord
 
UrbanFuturistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Gun-shine State
Posts: 936
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarrow View Post
It's this exactly. My gf is a shining example. her parent's "raised" her republican. She votes republican. When asked to name a republican policy that she likes, she's stumped.

When it comes to our rights and how much of them we're at risk of losing, I feel we're the last generation that is really going to care. We're the last that will remember what it was like before the Patriot Act, the last to know what it was like before Homeland Security. Our kids will think checkpoints, eavesdropping, search and seizure without warrants, etc are normal operating procedure.

If we're going to do anything that's going to change the direction our country is headed, it had better happen soon.
Yeah, the longer we wait to stamp out things like the Patriot Act, or anything they decide to replace it with, the harder it will be to justify it later. Part of that problem, though, is the fact that soo many people feel totally fine in frittering away their freedom in the name of "security". Also the fact that some of the politicians talk a good game, but when the time comes to man up, the puss out and sign it back into law.
__________________
フィリップとうふ店
UrbanFuturistic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 12:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Closed Shell Syndrome
 
iRoadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Oh Lim Pee Ahh
Posts: 7,655
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

__________________
Quote:
Good to have you on board the MR forum welcome
Quote:
There's no "turned into." I've been a nerd for 38 years.
iRoadster is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 05:17 AM   #12 (permalink)
Member
 
Rudy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Texas!
Posts: 1,196
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

#HashTagWarriorsUnite

And +1 for Robot Nixon, would vote.
__________________
Quote:
It's 'cause I dropped my mixtape. I spit that hot fire. Word.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 06:55 AM   #13 (permalink)
Member
 
Derek86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanc-Gnar
Posts: 547
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanFuturistic View Post
Yeah, the longer we wait to stamp out things like the Patriot Act, or anything they decide to replace it with, the harder it will be to justify it later. Part of that problem, though, is the fact that soo many people feel totally fine in frittering away their freedom in the name of "security". Also the fact that some of the politicians talk a good game, but when the time comes to man up, the puss out and sign it back into law.
That atrocity has gone on for way too long, even more disheartening that parts of it got renewed and then they pass the Freedom Act to restore bits that didn't! That was a Democrat President and Congress renewing and signing in replacement legislation from a strongly disliked GOP President.

Want more proof the politicians have no interest in doing what is actually good for the people?
__________________
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, Overnight parts from Japan. (Sold)
2006 John Cooper Works Mini S, Charlie Croker
1999 F-250, The Blue Goose
2007 Sportster Roadster 1200, 'murica.
2006 Suzuki C90T, Tour-machine
Derek86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 07:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: WI
Posts: 1,247
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

I vote largely Dem because I see less stupidity from them than I do their GOP counterparts. That said, I wish they would take many things further, but I'm a rare social/fiscal liberal.
Rambler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 07:14 AM   #15 (permalink)
Beggars can't be choosers.
 
Jhabitat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Posts: 1,435
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

I have my eyes set on Rand Paul and Donald Trump. Everyone attacks trump too much just because he had a TV show and he speaks his mind.
__________________
Quote:
or...how to learn nothing from your mistakes, become so insular you disappear into your own asshole and create a quantum singularity of suckiness. "if you don't agree with me, you're a hater" is the mindset that keeps drake paid, keeps the country voting for giant douche vs. turd sandwich every four years and keeps miatas mired in bandwagon-style builds. dont be a drake man.
RIP Lucky.......Sometime in 2001 - 2/12/16
Jhabitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Murse Magnet
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

I am still keeping tabs on Bernie Sanders. So far I like what I see and I am interested to see how far he makes it. I in no way support Donald Trump, but I do hope that when he doesn't become the representative of his party he runs on his independent campaign and we can start to make progress against the 2 party system. That is a system that has long since needed a re do.

__________________
Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
(⌐■_■)
 
freshbuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 1,889
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhabitat View Post
I have my eyes set on Rand Paul and Donald Trump. Everyone attacks trump too much just because he had a TV show and he speaks his mind.
Donald Trump is a salesman, you shouldn't believe a word he says either.


And he's an accused rapist...
__________________
Ad hominem
freshbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Murse Magnet
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshbuzz View Post
Donald Trump is a salesman, you shouldn't believe a word he says either.


And he's an accused rapist...
__________________
Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #19 (permalink)
Member
 
humming's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Phoenix AZ
Posts: 2,416
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhabitat View Post
I have my eyes set on Rand Paul and Donald Trump. Everyone attacks trump too much just because he had a TV show and he speaks his mind.
If it comes down to clinton vs trump, i'm not even going to the polls. I always feel like to vote for POTUS is to choose between the lesser of 2 evils, but this would just be madness.

Both would sell out america in a heartbeat if it was to their benefit(clinton for money/power, trump for money/fame).

I'm conservative, Ben Carson is my favorite right now, who knows where it will end up.

Clinton is terrifying, absolute contempt of court at all times with this email server thing, not to mention Clinton foundation donations from foreign governments. She has basically already sold out america for her own interests.
__________________
2005 Lava Orange MSM -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maarp
...I'm a man of wealth and taste. Well. not so much the former, and I'm working on the latter.
humming is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:28 AM   #20 (permalink)
Beggars can't be choosers.
 
Jhabitat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Posts: 1,435
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshbuzz View Post
Donald Trump is a salesman, you shouldn't believe a word he says either.


And he's an accused rapist...
Yeah he is a Salesman, but this is politics. This is a country he wants to fix. I don't think he is going to waste his time and money to lie to all of us unless Illuminati.
__________________
Quote:
or...how to learn nothing from your mistakes, become so insular you disappear into your own asshole and create a quantum singularity of suckiness. "if you don't agree with me, you're a hater" is the mindset that keeps drake paid, keeps the country voting for giant douche vs. turd sandwich every four years and keeps miatas mired in bandwagon-style builds. dont be a drake man.
RIP Lucky.......Sometime in 2001 - 2/12/16
Jhabitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:30 AM   #21 (permalink)
Beggars can't be choosers.
 
Jhabitat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Posts: 1,435
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by humming View Post
If it comes down to clinton vs trump, i'm not even going to the polls. I always feel like to vote for POTUS is to choose between the lesser of 2 evils, but this would just be madness.

Both would sell out america in a heartbeat if it was to their benefit(clinton for money/power, trump for money/fame).

I'm conservative, Ben Carson is my favorite right now, who knows where it will end up.

Clinton is terrifying, absolute contempt of court at all times with this email server thing, not to mention Clinton foundation donations from foreign governments. She has basically already sold out america for her own interests.
I also like Ben Carson.
__________________
Quote:
or...how to learn nothing from your mistakes, become so insular you disappear into your own asshole and create a quantum singularity of suckiness. "if you don't agree with me, you're a hater" is the mindset that keeps drake paid, keeps the country voting for giant douche vs. turd sandwich every four years and keeps miatas mired in bandwagon-style builds. dont be a drake man.
RIP Lucky.......Sometime in 2001 - 2/12/16
Jhabitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
(⌐■_■)
 
freshbuzz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CT
Posts: 1,889
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhabitat View Post
Yeah he is a Salesman, but this is politics. This is a country he wants to fix. I don't think he is going to waste his time and money to lie to all of us unless Illuminati.
I don't see a difference between the two... and I still don't want a rapist as president.
__________________
Ad hominem
freshbuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:36 AM   #23 (permalink)
Beggars can't be choosers.
 
Jhabitat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Posts: 1,435
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Honestly, this is the first that I have heard that about him. Who did he allegedly rape?
__________________
Quote:
or...how to learn nothing from your mistakes, become so insular you disappear into your own asshole and create a quantum singularity of suckiness. "if you don't agree with me, you're a hater" is the mindset that keeps drake paid, keeps the country voting for giant douche vs. turd sandwich every four years and keeps miatas mired in bandwagon-style builds. dont be a drake man.
RIP Lucky.......Sometime in 2001 - 2/12/16
Jhabitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:37 AM   #24 (permalink)
Murse Magnet
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhabitat View Post
Honestly, this is the first that I have heard that about him. Who did he allegedly rape?
Well for one, his wife.
__________________
Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:41 AM   #25 (permalink)
Member
 
Derek86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanc-Gnar
Posts: 547
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler View Post
I vote largely Dem because I see less stupidity from them than I do their GOP counterparts. That said, I wish they would take many things further, but I'm a rare social/fiscal liberal.
I voted Democrat when I was younger, I end up voting 3rd party now. I have my own special blend of liberal and conservative that no one fits my mold, especially the big parties.
__________________
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, Overnight parts from Japan. (Sold)
2006 John Cooper Works Mini S, Charlie Croker
1999 F-250, The Blue Goose
2007 Sportster Roadster 1200, 'murica.
2006 Suzuki C90T, Tour-machine
Derek86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:43 AM   #26 (permalink)
Beggars can't be choosers.
 
Jhabitat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cumberland, Maryland
Posts: 1,435
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Well for one, his wife.
Which one?
__________________
Quote:
or...how to learn nothing from your mistakes, become so insular you disappear into your own asshole and create a quantum singularity of suckiness. "if you don't agree with me, you're a hater" is the mindset that keeps drake paid, keeps the country voting for giant douche vs. turd sandwich every four years and keeps miatas mired in bandwagon-style builds. dont be a drake man.
RIP Lucky.......Sometime in 2001 - 2/12/16
Jhabitat is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:47 AM   #27 (permalink)
Za Lord
 
UrbanFuturistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Gun-shine State
Posts: 936
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy View Post
Bernie Sanders things....
Seriously?
__________________
フィリップとうふ店
UrbanFuturistic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:48 AM   #28 (permalink)
Murse Magnet
 
Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanFuturistic View Post
Seriously?
All I said is that he seems interesting and I want to keep tabs on him. I am still undecided as to who to cast my vote for when the time comes.
__________________
Quote:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Andy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:58 AM   #29 (permalink)
Member
 
Derek86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanc-Gnar
Posts: 547
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

So I was thinking about which front runner I would most likely support at this point. So I was taking a look at some of the GOP, because between Sanders and Clinton, I'll abstain.

I thought it might be Ben Carson but after looking through his website I don't like enough of his positions to be discouraged.

Maybe Kasich? But his website sucks and there is nothing about his issue positions.
__________________
1990 Miata, SNC 1.6, DIY Randall, Overnight parts from Japan. (Sold)
2006 John Cooper Works Mini S, Charlie Croker
1999 F-250, The Blue Goose
2007 Sportster Roadster 1200, 'murica.
2006 Suzuki C90T, Tour-machine
Derek86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2015, 08:59 AM   #30 (permalink)
Za Lord
 
UrbanFuturistic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: The Gun-shine State
Posts: 936
Default Re: Politics and Such Discussion Thread

ontheissues.org
__________________
フィリップとうふ店
UrbanFuturistic is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
fresh dick, immense penis, sweet caroline bombombom, tight butthole, veal cupcakes

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the ClubRoadster.net forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Model Year
You MUST provide a model year here from the list.

Make
Model
Color
What color is your Roadster or other type of vehicle?
You MUST complete this field.
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On






All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:36 PM.
 


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
vB.Sponsors
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
2006-2013 ClubRoadster.net