ClubRoadster.net banner

Official "Look What Came In The Mail" Thread

704K views 9K replies 968 participants last post by  GreaseMonkey2000 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I thought it'd be a fun to show off the stuff we have received in the mail today (or the day you reply). I'll go first.

I do all my shopping online and its time I got some shirts that didn't have holes in them.

Some of my powder coating stuff came in, including my masks. This picture also shows off my interior design skill; steel walls, hard wood frame, white door.

See less See more
#8,752 ·
My newest toy humm tool. The new Everlast Powerultra 206PI! Its a 200A TIG/ 160A Stick/ 50 A Plasma 120V/240V Dual Voltage 1Hz / 25Hz Pulse feature and can Cut any metal up to 3/4"

#8,756 ·
I actually bought something. I've been saving but couldn't pass these up.

I was always a fan of Warbird and I am pleased to own a piece for it to live on. Rumor also has it that the harness was from Scrat.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

#8,758 ·
Thank you! And update, the lights themselves were from Scrat as well, so both Scrat and Warbird will live on.

#8,761 ·
Saw this on Facebook. Glad you're looking forward to MP

#8,767 ·
Detroit Axle non-ABS front hub/bearing assembly.

Quality is suspicious but my plan was to replace the bearing that is currently bad now and experiment with repacking the bearings w/ Amsoil grease or something like some people on miataturbo have been doing with reported success.

They also aren't a bitch to replace like the rear bearings so I don't mind if they go bad more often than they should (unless it's in like 5000 miles/1 track day but we'll see)

#8,778 ·
Not in the mail but picked up off ebay for an amazing deal. It needs a bit of work and a motor and lid... 600LBS of jet mill/ drill 18

[/url]IMAG0814 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr[/IMG]

[/url]IMAG0816 by jarrod vanwinkle, on Flickr[/IMG]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.