ClubRoadster.net banner

Storey's NA Build

41K views 513 replies 54 participants last post by  ryanXstorey 
#1 ·
Hey I figured I would start this today at work because I am bored and a few people told me I should make one. This will be more of a continued build thread of another members car but I picked it up in a trade and still have many things I will be doing to it.*This is kind of redundant right now because it's like my meet and greet thread, but have several things I'll be doing this weekend to the car do I'll keep you posted. For now here are some pics you may have already seen but oh well.

I'll be posting interior pictures later and will post pictures of the few projects I'll be starting over the weekend.

Thanks ahead for the input that you may have for me.

See less See more
#30 ·
No they aren't. :fp:

They are on a 3 bar slide, however the slack is tied in a knot because I got sick of hearing it flap in the wind behind my head. :fab:

Here's a pic you can see the slides on ;)

#5 ·
#8 ·
It has a supercharger only running 6 lbs and using just a powercard do I have plenty of performance to build. Couple things on the top of my list cosmetic wise door cards, red tint tail lights. I'd like to get the moss low pro headlights. I have some other ideas to go along with. Spring she will be getting new wheels.

#15 ·
Took the hardtop off because we pulled the dash.

Kitty protects fort hardtop!

You are now free to move about the cabin.

Out comes the dash.

Moved this AFR gauge from here to...

Pulled the evaporator box since the a/c system was removed but not this.

How I Replaced it.

Started making door cards.

How far I am now on the door cards.

#27 ·
I'm not driving that pile of ****. I'm mad at it. (Wanna buy a Hydra? Pretty sure i'm going AEM on that car, or just driving it off a cliff.)

It's MXSex time.

Sex is one more than five, so clearly i will have the best car there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.