ClubRoadster.net banner

95 Miata,LSD, Hardtop, coilovers, roll bar, sways..ect

823 views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Bryan805 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Sad sad day for me. but How much do you think my car with worth. Its a 95 Miata, it has:
stance coilover
Torsen LSD
JR front and rear sways
Hardtop
Sport maxx 002s 15x8 0 offset
KN air filter
aftermarket headers
Hard dog Ace roll bar
SParco Bucket

The car has been very will maintained, oil changes every 3k miles and just recent flushed. It would make a perfect Drift, auto-x or road racer! Please let me know how much you would pay? The bumper is now black and there is no Mazdaspeed sticker on it.

Bad: One of the rear passenger coilover adjustment nob broke. You can replace the hole shock for $150 from stance. The car still handles amazing!

I get a lot of head turns and people always give me props and even a cop! LOL Funny story....

I am going to miss this car but, I am in college and my loss is your big gain!! The car is currently in Arcata, CA 95521 5 hours north of the Bay Area. This car is worth the road trip

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Automotive exterior

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Sedan

THanks!!!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Sry the car has 112k and is a Clean title :) 95% highway miles. The car also has no carpet interior. I took it out.

#7 ·
any suggestions? would $5000 be fair?

#9 ·
If the paint and body were in excellent shape i would pay 5000 no questions. The torsen,hardtop, and stance coilovers, are big selling points.

I cant really see from the pics too well but it appears to need some paint work.
If i were in the market, to be honest i'd try to lowball you to 4000 but would be willing to pay up to 4700,
Also keep in mind that im in TX, And the market for miatas vary in locations

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.